Eastern Washington Regional
National History Day Contest
March 2, 2019
EWU History Day Webpage
Eastern Washington University
Schedule of Events
8:30 – 9:30
Student Registration – Patterson Hall Entry SW Corner
Exhibit Set Up – Patterson Hall - see schedule for locations
Judges Orientation - Patterson 117
9:30 – 12:30
Judging Documentaries,Papers, Performances, Websites – Patterson Hall - see schedule for locations
Judging Exhibits - Patterson Hall - see schedule for locations
JUNIOR SCHEDULE.pdf - please check schedule at event for exhibit changes
10:00 and 11:00 - EWU Campus Tours
12:00-1:00 - Participant Lunch - Patterson 344
1:00-2:30 - History Research Presentation "Research Adventures at Eastern Washington University" - JFK Library Auditorium
Awards Ceremony – Showalter Hall 109
- Please only enter performance and documentary rooms between presentations.
- Essay (Papers) and Websites judging is closed to the public, however papers may be viewed outside the interview room.
- The Exhibit Areas will close to the public PROMPTLY at 9:30 am & judging will begin. Only students being interviewed will be allowed to stay in the room during judging.
- Exhibits will remain on display until 1:30 and must be removed by the conclusion of the awards ceremony.
- Teachers must pick up their students’ judging forms at the conclusion of the awards ceremony.
- Students qualifying for the state contest can pick up an information/registration packet at the conclusion of the awards ceremony.
History Day Map and Parking.pdf